APRS. Use 144.390MHz.
- https://aprs.link/app/aprs - APRS.LINK (by DB0ANF)
- http://aprs.mountainlake.k12.mn.us/ - APRS propagation map
Send ?APRS? to a station to get a list of the queries the station supports.
Send ?WX? to CQ to get a list of all WX stations within your range.
- ?ABOUT (?APRSV, ?VER) - get the station's software version, etc.
- ?APRSD - get a list of stations the station has heard directly.
- ?APRSH - get a statistic on stations the station has heard, including via digipeaters, the internet, etc.
- ?APRSH callsign - query if the station has heard callsign.
- ?APRSL - get a list of stations the station has heard locally in the last 30 minutes.
- ?APRSM - check if the station has any messages for you.
- ?APRSO - prompt station to send out all objects it is originating.
- ?APRSP - prompt station to send out a position beacon.
- ?APRSS' - get the station to return its status.
- ?APRST (?PING?) - get the station to return the track a packet takes.
Look up a callsign by sending it to WHO-IS. For example, sending VE7CXZ results in VE7CXZ/A/Andy Smith/BC/Canada.
Send a text to a North American cellphone by sending a message to SMSGTE. To send 'Hello!' to 250 813 2494, send the message @2508132494 Hello! to SMSGTE.
Get the weather for a METAR code by sending a message to METAR.
Get nearby objects by sending messages to QRU. Sending INFO 250 will return a summary of all objects within a 250km radius.days